A fresh start

Dear friend,
Hi My name is Viola Hui,currently 17 years old.
I have created more blogs than you can imagine hahaha but i always think it's a brilliant idea to record life in words and pictures so here goes...
10 facts about me:
1.I'm from Hong Kong
2.I'm a f.6 student,facing my public exam
3.I LOVE tea,travel,watch movies,Youtube videos
4.I believe Kindness is power
5.I want to be a happier person
6.I want to use this blog to remind myself the simple joy in life
7.Three words to describe me:Easy going,emotional,talkative (chatty)
8.The goals for life right now...is to study hard,get good grades,go to an Uni,Travel,meet new people,be happy,being inspired and to inspire
9.It's very hard for me to focus
10.I wish I was born in the earlier time sometimes,when are simplier <3

I hope you're having an amazing adventure wherever you are.
Love,
V

留言

熱門文章