Picnic day // The Peak

Dear friend,

Too much Nostalgia can be a bit annoying so let's come back to the present.On Sunday I went to the Peak and had a nice picnic day with my friend Giselle.

It's was a hot but beautiful day.


Giselle and I 


This iced fruit tea was sour enough to balance out the sweetness of the waffle and it's so refreshing!Totally recommend it if you like sour drinks.It contains lime,apple,passion fruit etc.

The another drink was iced peach tea which is more settle and I can taste more tea favor from this one.Even if you don't like tea,this presentation is pretty enough to make you choose it.

For dinner,we lined up for this Taiwai restaurant (咖啡弄) that I think you probably heard of.This is a lobster toast which is a new dish.The toast was crispy on the outside and soft in the  inside.Umm...thiking of it makes me hungry.


However,that side of salad and potatoes were not that impressive.The potatoes were rather hard like it's not cooked.For the salad,there's only one type of vegetable so it's a bit boring.

This waffle was also an Okay.Compare to the one I tried in He-she-eat,I think the waffles itself is too tough and there weren't much surprise to it.I liked the combination of ice cream and yoghurt with the strawberries.


I felt so grateful that the weather was so fine and the sky was so blue that it seems unreal.haha.Next post is probably going to be another nostalgia of Japan.I'll be in the Starbucks drinking another hot mint blend tea and using free wifi.Sigh to life with no internet at home.LOL

Anyway,I hope you're having nice weather wherever you may be.

Cheers,
V.







留言

熱門文章