Nostalgia Japan Day 3 // Tsukijishijo +Omotesandou

Dear friend,

10th April 2015 was a day of food hunt and shopping.In the morning,we went to the famous fish market in Tsukijishijo.

This restaurant was recommended by the kind food blogger-Jeff 

People lined up for this!
I was so full but I didn't want to waste my food.Also,I heard that it's impolite to the chef to leave food in you plate.We only have space in our stomach for this bowl of delicious rice,therefore we decided to visit again.

Flying Tiger-a shop that I was most excited about.It's a company from Denmark selling designed homeware.I bought a clock,a jasmine favored candle,a tote bag,some metallic coloured pens etc. I sincerely hope this shop can come to Hong Kong.Beautiful Scandinavian designs needed!



Omotesandou was very expensive that it reminds me of Canton Road,Tsim Sha Tsui in Hong Kong.A lot of famous brands that I can't afford like Dior,Ted Baker,Vivienne Westwood.Some that we actually go in was Mac and some smaller shops that suit our age range.

The highlight of that day was the dinner.I've never had crab in so many ways.We've tried grilled,cooked,cold served,sushi formed.It was one of those food I'd love to try again.





You should totally try their fruit favor wine.My face turned so red because of the alcohol.
Favors:Pineapple,Raspberry,Grape,peach 
Memories are such funny things.With photos and videos nowadays,memories became something we can share so easily.By the way,I've been editing some Japan video and will post them on Youtube later.

Thanks for reading.

Hugs,
V.


YouTube video click here!

留言

熱門文章