Nostalgia Japan day 6 // Kaori date + Harajuku+airport adventure?

Dear friend,

A rainy day.

We went to the Keio department store for breakfast.They have free trial for food and souvenir.We shared a custard pudding with caramel.Also I bought another strawberry mochi (苺大福) because I loved it so much.




I met Kaori 3 years ago via Instagram and I’m very thankful that we got the chance we finally met.She was very nice and we talked about various topics like food,traveling,school,work and life in general.


We went to Bill’s for their famous pancake and I can probably say that it was the best pancake I’ve ever tasted.I ordered their lemonade and they all got mocha,coffee or latte.Pancakes,banana with caramel will forever be a perfect combination.



After the lovely date,we did some last minute shopping in Forever21,Spinns,Wego and a lot of other little botique in Harajuku.



At night,we went to play Mario cart game for a while.Me VS Michelle.She won and I got 6th place but there’s only six players.It costed 200 yens for one game.


Since we were going to catch a midnight plane,we went for a ramen shop right in front of our hotel.It was not as good as I expected.The one Giselle and I chose didn’t contain soup and the taste were not impressive.


Before we go,we also went to Muji and brought a long shaped puff with vanilla cream to get ready for our night at the airport.



It was so funny how we created plastic covers for our backpacks and luggages because we need to for 10 minutes or so to the station.


After we got to the airport,we explored the convenient store-Lawson.I changed to my PJ for a more comfortable flight.




Love,



留言

熱門文章