Nostalgia Japan day 1 //Shinjuku

Dear friend,

This is the official thrown back moment of the Japan adventure in April,though it still feels like yesterday.haha

I was in Japan with my friends-Michelle and Giselle(yeah,I know their names rhymes well.)We stayed in a hotel near kabukicho,Shinjuku.

The first night we arrived in a very cold Tokyo.My Japanese friend told me the night before our arrival,it was snowing.We arrived at night with a hungry stomach and hearts filled with excitement.With all our luggage with us,we went to the famous Itchiran.

We lined up for an hour I guess but it's totally worth it.We went back because it was sincerely delicious.Since we don't have wifi when we first got there,we asked a Japanese guy to show us the direction.However,we all looked confused due to his lack of English.Luckily,he was kind enough to take us to the nearest street.p.s. He's probably the cutest guy among the others we met.haha.Total bonus!


 Michelle,Viola(me),Giselle 








 They gives out order sheets so that the ramen are cooked to match your own taste which is so thoughtful.Also,they comes in different languages like Chinese(the one above),English,Japanese,Korean.





This egg is probably one of the food I miss most about Japan.You'd agree if you've tried it,promise!

I truly think I fall in love with Japan the first night I arrived.
Nostalgia Japan to be continued.

Cheers,
V.



留言

張貼留言

熱門文章