Nostalgia Japan day 5 // Ikebukuro

Dear friend,

In the morning,we microwaved the tamako for breakfast which was so delicious.It was recommended in the guide book.Even the microwave process,it’s still very moist and soft.You can actually buy it from the shop and eat it right away but we were late so they only have pre-made ones which you have to reheat.




Then,we went to Luduree,where glamorous french macaroon and ice cream were made.I tried the rose lychee favor macaroon and earl grey tea.We also shared the rose favor ice cream because we already had “breakfast” in the hotel.




I have to shoutout the lovely hotel stuff!They were super helpful.There were one stuff from Hong Kong and one from Tai wan.Both of them helped a lot.Giving us suggestions and drawing maps for us.Basically,most of this day was recommended by Miss Chan.

So, Ikebukuro was made for shopping and games.

There are a huge Sega (a lot crane machines/where I lost all my money).Michelle was such a expert with it and with her help,I got the Frozen high heel thing to store rings,which I gave to my mum.And Giselle got the Toy Story colouring pencils.We were so thrilled about it like we were 6 years old.LOL.You can watch more from the YouTube video.Link down below.

For late lunch,we went to a cute restaurant with country vibe/Alice in the wonderland vibe.I guess it’s called Rakeru.We ordered two dishes and shared it.Both of them were amazing.Thanks to Miss. Chan again!




Only in Japan that the stuff would help you adjust the position of the hanging prize!I wanted the tamako doll so much and thrown yens into it with no result.Then we saw the couple next to us were asking the stuff to help so we did the same.haha.Always follow the locals,right?Then,with no difficulties,our master Michelle got it for me!Now he sleeps with me every night.

At night,we went to a more expensive place and I have a set dinner with a mini hot pot and damn,it was good.Giselle and Michelle both chose the same beef rice.


Later that night,we ate the strawberries we bought from the super market!


Writing feeling down helps me to recall beautiful memories.Hope you’re enjoying the vlog videos as much as do.It was so much fun adding music to clips.My dad said it’s funny how easy it is to make your life look like a movie now and I couldn’t again more.

Go watch my YouTube video?Link down below :)

Love,
v.
Youtube video click here!

留言

熱門文章