Nostalgia Japan day 4 // Tsukijishijo +Shopaholic +Ichiran

Dear friend,
Here I am in the beloved Starbucks having a hot chai tea latte and bringing you all back with me to day four of our trip.I think day 4 was the most relaxing day of our whole trip.

Brunch having sushi.I mean what can one ask for more?Michelle and I chose the one with different sashimi on top.Giselle chose the one with Tuna only.


We also take the time explore around and we bought some snacks and tea.The people in the tea shop were very helpful even we don’t communicate that well.We don’t speak Japanese,they don’t speak a lot of English.
玄米茶

Getting drinks from the Metro station was so convenient.In such cold weather,there’s nothing better than a cup of hot banana chocolate.There are iced ones as well.





we went back to the hotel to take a rest for the energy to shop.haha.Our hotel is actually very close to major malls like Subnade and Lumine.We found a perfect dress that both Giselle and I loved but we didn’t get it in the end.

Shinjuku
The pale blue one on the right!

We went to Ichiran again for dinner.I didn’t regret it for it was sincerely so good that a second visit is still mind-blowing.That beautiful soup with the ramen integrated so well and the soft browed egg.It’s simply ramen haven.

At night,we bought strawberries and wine to have a little girls party.I got a little tipsy as always.
So fresh!




This egg is haven!
The next post is going to be the last Nostalgia of Japan,yay!I also made video dairies and posted them on youtube so check them out for us in motion!x

Hugs,
V.

留言

熱門文章