中村藤吉 Nakamura Tokichi

Dear friend

My friend and I went to the well known Japanese dessert place on the 29th May.It's a Friday and we waited for 2.5 hours which is insane.One little remainder if you plan to go!They have a wechat remainder service after you scan their QR code,so you can go and wander around the One while you wait.

Environment (4 stars)
The view is amazing! I loved it.To be honest,I think the rent money costs more than the actual production.Shame on you Hong Kong.The staff is generally nice and I felt like I was in Japan again.

Food (2.5 stars)
We ordered two dessert.A Tea jelly and a parfait which costed $206 hkd in total.In terms of price,I'd say it's of a very high range for a dessert considering the portion.And the choices are quite limited.

Tea jelly (3 stars)
However, the creamy ice cream matches the tea jelly very well and the read bean enhanced it with a hit of sweetness.If I ever go again,I'd choose it and recommend it.

Parfait (2 stars)
For the parfait,it really is the tea jelly put in a fancy glass and added the cake on top.With their designed logo on it,this one is good for a nice Instagram photo but I'd rather try other ones instead.

Overall,I can say Tokichi is a trendy dessert that get you a good picture with a beautiful view.But if  ever I crave matcha dessert again.I'd prefer Via Tokyo.haha (It cost cheaper as well,bonus points)

Cheers,
V







留言

熱門文章