Motivated life/Work out +Diet

Dear friends,

I am alive and I know I have been away.But great news,I moved into the student accommodation finally.I may dedicate a post to my new "home".My room has a pink and grey theme which I am totally digging.haha





So,why motivated?

I don't know what got into me but i would LOVE to be a better me(physically).But I'd like to point out that I don't work out because I hate my body.I work out because I freaking love my body,and that I'd like to take better care of it.My body is the greatest gift that has been given to me.It carried my soul and it has been through everything with me.

Then,I ask myself how? How do I make it work for me?Some background here.I never liked working out,running,sweating.The only sport I ever enjoy is swimming since it bring back memories when my parents re teaching me and my sister how to swim.

I had an idea of running non stop for 21 days but I may have skipped one or two day,clearly it is not consistent enough.Anyway,I tried with that.For the past few days,Giselle and i have been going to a gym for intense abs training section,my muscle still hurts a little.But, I think this is much more realistic than  having to worrying about time and weather.

About food,I bought a stick blender recently in Big W and it costs $19.It worked perfectly fine and now I can make healthy smoothies with frozen fruit like strawberries and mango.I will throw in some chia seed,cereal and a banana as well.




This post by no mean to give you advice or direction on how to maintain a healthy life style.But it is some of the thing that I've been doing to live healthier.I believe living healthily means living happily.So,Let's get moving and work from here and now.




Love,
V. 

留言

熱門文章