Mid week 10 of Uni /Foodie updates #BNE

Dear friends

I can't believe how fast time is passing me by. I am feeling the stress that I should have felt a long time ago.

QUT is not the toughest University to survive but I was way too lazy for the previous 9 weeks. ha ha. Exam will be in 5 weeks,sounds like a long time yet, the biggest problem I have is I think I have time.Silly me. A lot of assignments are also coming my way...

As a follow up of the last post, I didn't go running or to the gym as often as i mentioned my assignments and exams are coming.But i am trying to eat as healthy as possible.For breakfast, I usually have avocado,egg with toast or yoghurt with cereal.But for the rest of the day, I just go with what I feel like.

Other than the depressing exam/student life update,I booked the tickets to Tasmania in July. I'll be there from 6th July to 13th July.It's going to be a cold but adventurous trip.

here's some pictures taken recently.




Sono Japanese Restaurant
1, Tattersalls Building, Queen St & Edward St, Brisbane QLD 4000



Noritor Bar and Restaurant
151 George St, Brisbane QLD 4000

Hilton Brisbane
190 Elizabeth St, Brisbane QLD 4000

Jimmy's On The Mall
Queen Street Mall, Brisbane, QLD, 4000


Eat Street Markets
99 Macarthur Ave, Hamilton QLD 4007


Club Manscho
109 Elizabeth St, Brisbane QLD 4000

Sorry for making you hungry but foodie for life!
Love,
V.

留言

熱門文章