Tasmania Road trip /Big breakfast+Port Arthur+Mt Wellington

Dear friend,

Taking a flight at 6:30 am was not easy.I got up at 3:30 to catch my shuttle bus to the domestic airport. But good thing is I got a big breakfast at the cafe and got time to chill when I waited for my friends to come. I am going with three of my taiwanese friends which are the best group of people to have a road trip with!

Once we landed, we went to the car rental compnay we booked but then they don't rent cars to under 21 which sucks.Therefore, we serched online and found acompany called AAA.They got this super old car that they are willing to rent us. I was very impressed with car.It's a toyota corolla 1993 in this christmas tree green. It plays those really old types and there was a box of old types of artists like bee gees. We were pretty hyped about that. The most impressive is that it's able to connect to my iphone and play music. Totally feel like traveling back in time and into Tasmania 1993 we go.








Food recommedation!-Honey badger dessert cafe
Address:  7 Salamanca Square, Battery Point TAS 7004

I loved the cute cafe we went.It's called Honey badger dessert cafe. They got the perfect Chai latte, no joke.It wasn't like the starbucks sickly sweet type,it's actulally infused with the taste of spices and the perfect layer of cream on top,hmm. I ordered Shashuka which is baked eggs with bolognaise served with toasted sour dough. It's a bit spicy but i liked it.Their singature is actually dessert and Vivian did ordered two of them which looks delicious.







Sight recommendation!-Port Arthur Historic Site
Address: 6973 Arthur Hwy, Port Arthur TAS 7182

Port Arthur is a small town and former convict settlement. We went on a gloomy day which fits the whole atmosphere of an old prison.They also provide ghost tours at night but we didn't join it.Imagine how creepy and scary that would be.haha 






Sight recommendation!-Mt Wellington 
Address: Pinnacle Rd, Wellington Park TAS 7054

Best place to capture the bright stars and the gorgeous city light. We drove up there and the temperture dropped at least a few degrees so my advice is to dress as warm as possible if you are visiting in the winter.







Dinner was typically Australian-Fish & chips!

Thanks for stopping by and more blog posts and vlogs will be coming up but probably after I come back from Sydney.I'm flying in two days and I more than excited to see my sister and my best friend-fiona. I guess that's it for now.

Hugs,
V.



留言

熱門文章