Welcome to Brisbane #VIOLABNESTORY

Dear friend,

This is my third week in Brisbane and I honestly can't believe how time files.I can still recall my family waving me goodbye at the airport.My parents have always been the most supportive towards most of my choices in life and i thank them for that.I still remember the few nights before leaving home.My heart was so unsettled that I can barely sleep.

My first week here was all dedicated to settling down.First,of course where to live?Before arriving,we found a couple of apartments online and my friend-Giselle who arrived earlier actually did some inspections.Eventually,we found a student accommodation called Iglu which is such a lovely place to live.It's a brand new building specifically for University students.They got a very spacious lobby,a theater room,a gym,a laundry room and a study room.It's not open just yet but we'll be moving in at 22nd March.Therefore,we are currently studying in a service apartment they provided.

Life in Brisbane may not as vibrant as it is in Hong Kong.But it's definitely an awesome place to study and explore.The pace of life here is comparingly slower or should I say Hong Kongers generally have a quicker temper.The one and only answer to that is to just embrace it I guess.Try to see the world with a more claming,relaxed mind.

There's too much to be grateful for during these three weeks here.Being the newbie can be scary at times for instance getting lost in campus or feeling embarrassed when you are late for lectures or tutorials.However, bare in mind that nobody will know your questions if you don't ask.People don't bite.haha.

Other than the boring uni updates,it's very important to have fun along the way!Here's some picture to sum up my weeks.














Thanks for reading the post.If you want to see more of my Brisbane experience,You can click HERE! Brisbane Diary-YouTube Vlog

Hugs,
V



留言

熱門文章