Sun kissed bliss //Phuket Photo Diary

Dear friend,

hello from Brisbane.I was in a very sunny Phuket with my family and I am very blessed to tell you that I might have found heaven on earth.The weather so comfortable,the water so clear,the food so exotic!

I highly recommend the hotel we stayed in- Dusit D2.It's a minute away from Patong beach and a lot of restaurants,foo stalls.We didn't do much other than swimming,sun bathing and stuffing ourselves with Thai food.

YouTube Vlog 1

YouTube Vlog 2

Here's some pictures!










My mum's passion towards watermelon,LOL


Phuket has been a dream.I would love to visit again during the coldest months,haha.I did edited two Phuket Vlogs but the Wi-fi here is not helping at all.Anyways, hope you are doing well whrerever you are!x

Hugs,
V.




留言

熱門文章